At ESI, we understand the need to grow, adapt and change with today's dynamic business environment. Staying knowledgeable and flexible, while maintaining skills, not only keeps your staff sharp during challenging times, it also prepares them for the quick acceleration needed during times of growth or change. Which is why ESI is dedicated to serving our clients with flexible, fully-integrated learning programs designed to produce bottom-line results.
ESI serves clients by leading with solutions that help meet business objectives across levels and divisions of their organization. Online and on-site course delivery methods blend with workshops, other reinforcement activities and consulting services for maximum learning impact.
ESI Capabilities Include:
- Assessments - Measure the current state of your organization, and the knowledge and skill gaps of your employees, through a variety of assessment tools. With a clear understanding of your current state ESI can help you chart a path toward your desired future state.
- On-Site Learning- If you have a team of employees to train at the same location, our on-site learning is the perfect solution for maximum collaboration and immediate impact. And if you are looking to provide consistent learning across your organization we can implement on-site courses at your locations around the world.
- Online Learning- Our online learning incorporates expert content, interactive exercises and engaging instruction--without the need to bring global team members to one location providing engaging and cost-effective training options.
- Consulting Services - For the most complete learning program, we use our proprietary ESI Impact Model to deliver comprehensive services that are aligned with your business objectives and are tailored to your organizational goals and the demands of the marketplace.
- Open Enrollment Classes - With 85 training locations around the world, your employees can benefit from ESI courses even if you don't have the facilities or desire to host courses on-site, just want to "test-drive" a session or are looking to supplement an on-site schedule with additional options.
For more information on how ESI can support your organizational performance improvement objectives, please call +1 (877) 766-3337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.