Federal Program Management
For individuals who would like to master the subjects associated with Federal Program Management, ESI and The George Washington University offer a Master's Certificate in Federal Government Program Management. Earning the Master’s Certificate allows you to add credentials after your name, and identifies you as an expert in the field.
Obtaining a Master's Certificate in Federal Government Program Management
To receive your Master’s Certificate, you must complete seven courses within four years:
- Students must adhere to the restrictions specified on the specific course pages.
Each course may only be applied to one master’s or professional certificate.
- State of Arizona students: Upon successful completion of certificate requirements, you may be awarded a Master Certificate.
- Two courses may be selected from any other ESI program area, excluding:
- Program Management
- Performance-Based Acquisition: Preparing Work Statements
- Unlocking the Power of Earned Value Management
- Leading Complex Projects