Accomplishing Your Mission Through Successful Programs and Projects
Agencies depend on projects and programs to execute strategy and in turn accomplish their mission. Yet 90% of strategy initiatives fail as a result of issues linked to execution, not formulation. ESI International helps agencies build vital capability to improve the performance of projects and programs that are crucial to executing strategy. We team up with you and your organization to understand the gaps and develop solutions that close them.
As a result of our work with you and your organization, you can tackle such challenges as:
- Aligning programs and projects to your strategy
- Managing vendors so they meet performance expectations
- Adapting best practices in project and program delivery to your organization
- Achieving the desired outcomes of complex initiatives
Many providers deliver training. We deliver the results you want whether you manage a line of business, a program management office or learning and development initiatives for your organization. We do this with expertise and experience that exceed traditional approaches to include:
- Learning Reinforcement: supporting and strengthening knowledge you’ve invested in
- Learning Validation: verifying progress and determining next steps
- Centers of Excellence: building a culture of execution in your organization
- Assessments: determining a starting point for your execution improvement
- Methodology and Process: maximizing efficiency
Need more information?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-ESI-8609.