Maximum Training with Minimal Cost in a Virtual World
Current economic conditions and subsequent budget cuts have crippled travel funding for many companies and reduced time and financial resources allocated for individual professional skills development.
ESI acknowledges the current constraints faced by business professionals, and to accommodate changing demands, we offer e-learning solutions that will help you continue to develop your professional skills.
As a leader in classroom business skills training for 30 years, ESI has taken its valuable knowledge from the classroom to the internet.
Online learning platforms:
- e-Training: convenient, self-paced online learning
- Virtual Classroom: live, interactive online classroom experience
- Learning on Demand Modules: just-in-time, interactive and quick learning
All of our e-Training and Virtual Classroom courses are backed by our academic partner, The George Washington University. And, both platforms can be integrated with our traditional classroom courses or taken exclusively as you work toward:
- Achieving your training goals
- Earning an associate or master’s certificate
- Preparing for your PMP® Certification Exam
- Earning valuable PDUs or CEUs
No matter how busy you are, you can gain the essential skills needed to succeed in today’s highly competitive business market.